Disclosure: products sent by PR for review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Hey True Believers!
Today I have a review for you on the Nebula “Nailed It!” nail wraps by Espionage Cosmetics!
Jaimie Cordero, the CEO of Espionage Cosmetics, was very kind to gift me a set of their Nebula nail wraps to review for you all! Take a look at all the different nail wraps they have/will have here.
Now on to the review!
Below is a video tutorial of how to put them on
- Set of 14 black nail wraps with interstellar cloud designs
- Makes doing your nails super simple – no waiting for it to dry, even
- Each pack comes with easy-to-follow instructions
- No top coat: lasts 3-5 days
- With top coat: lasts up to 3 weeks
- Remove with standard nail polish remover
- 2x of 10, 11.5, 13, 13.5, 14.5, 16, and 17.5mm wide
Here’s how they look when you get them!
They come in different nail sizes from 10mm to 17.5mm depending on the width of your nails. I ended up using the 10mm to the 14.5mm as they fit my nail beds best. (The 10mm went on my pinky nails and each one up from there went from pinky to thumb nail which was the 14.5mm) . Each one also came with a clear sheet over them to protect the sticker. This does take some finesse if you have wobbly hands. But if you place it wrong, just carefully lift it off and re-position.
I set with a top coat and let it dry to help keep the longevity of the nail wrap. If you use a top coat, the back end of the wrap may lift off the nail a little, but don’t worry, the wrap won’t go anywhere.
The whole process took me about 10 minutes and the result looked like this:
Because the wraps are long, they work well with long or short nails. They easily file off on the edge of your nail and are great for a quick nail look. When you file off the excess wrap, make sure to file downward at an angle towards your palm so you don’t accidentally lift off the wrap at the edge.
My nail wraps usually tend to last about a week before I see any wear and tear. But I tend to wash my hands a lot and do things that make them last less longer. I think with maybe adding a top coat once a week may help them last up until the 3 week mark they claim. I’ll test the theory on the next set!
- They are quick to do.
- They’re beginner level for those who love nail art but dont’ have the steady hand for it.
- They’re really cute and have lots of designs to choose from.
- They have multiple nail sizes.
- If you mess up the first placement before you press them down firmly, you can gently lift it off and re-position it without it getting damaged and the adhesive will still work.
- Maybe a little more variety of nail widths could be used. My nail beds are thin in width and some were a bit too wide for them and too small for others. But it’s hard to make every size for everyone. I ended up carefully filing the edges off that touched the skin on the side of my nails. Not really a con I guess, but something to be aware of.
- A top coat lifts the back end near the cuticle up off the nail slightly.
Overall, these are my favorite nail wraps so far! They’re glittery and gorgeous and the design is a lot of fun! If you like them too, you can purchase them at Think Geek!